Technical Acceptance Manager (AT&T, T- Mobile, Verizon)
Rolling Wireless is an international company with 20+ years of experience in developing cellular modems and software for automotive market. We are worldwide the largest 2nd Tier supplier of cellular modems to the automotive industry.
Working at Rolling Wireless is joining a multicultural team at a high-growth organisation.
We are hiring a Technical Acceptance Manager (AT&T, T- Mobile, Verizon), remote in the USA.
We are looking for a self-motivated and technically adept Technical Acceptance Manager to manage the carrier certification process of our products.
The role offers the opportunity to be a key part of a challenging, dynamic, high-growth environment. This is a full-time telecommute position.
- Provide technical leadership, mentoring, and building relationships with the NA Carriers towards achieving Certification and Technical Acceptance in a timely manner for the IoT and PC Module technical Business.
- Manage and lead direct reports to continually develop and apply skills towards achieving company directives.
- Working as a subject matter expert for carrier/operator certification process and requirements (AT&T, T-Mobile, or Verizon), to achieve timely technical acceptance of modules within North America.
- Main point of contact for carriers not limited to during the process of certification, carrier network/ certification plan update and/or technical summits.
- First point of contact for carriers on test case failures, support R&D on log taking and basic debugging if necessary. Issue Management.
- Discuss and negotiating test results and product acceptance with Carriers or Third Party Labs.
- Work with internal teams and carrier to ensure smooth certification process; this includes leading regular calls and generating and maintaining status reports.
- Assess and highlight risks early to present to management and colleagues to minimize schedule impacts.
- Work with internal teams to assist with live network log taking on an as needed basis.
- Interface with customers on an as needed basis as the subject matter expert to provide guidance on carrier cert process.
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or related technical field preferred.
- Previous experience in Technical Acceptance of North American Carriers a must.
- Experience in working at a multi-national company and with flexible working hours.
- Previous knowledge in log taking, debugging of Cellular Wireless Systems highly preferred.
- Extensive knowledge of carrier requirements and certification process.
- Strong knowledge of 4G/LTE Wireless Protocol, 5G a plus.
- Strong understanding of wireless equipment (cellular modules) features and application.
- Understanding of Mandarin Chinese preferred.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- The position is offered in remote in USA (New Jersey / Washington / Texas).
- Travel up to 30%.
Remote in the US (WA/NJ/TX)
See more open positions and apply