Rolling Wireless is an international company with 20+ years of experience in developing cellular modems and software for automotive market. We are worldwide the largest 2nd Tier supplier of cellular modems to the automotive industry.
Working at Rolling Wireless is joining a multicultural team at a high-growth organisation.
We are hiring a Sourcing Manager in Shenzhen.
- To manage EMS cost negotiation, quarterly EMS cost review, EMS strategy such as new EMS audit/assessment and EMS relationship management
- Owns the quarterly material pricing BOM file and updates
- To manage annual cost planning and drive commodity sourcing manager on cost reduction
- Will hold the ownership of overall production purchasing processes and ensure of process compliance, support audit activities
- To Build supplier performance management system such as score card, QBR/EBR
- To own contract management and drive the successful sign of NDA and Global Supplier Agreement with all suppliers
Bachelor degree or above in engineering or business
- 5+ years experience working in electronics manufacturing and production purchasing.
- Knowledge of purchasing process and audit
- Experience of supplier and cost management and negotiation
- Component and EMS supplier management experience
- Experience of working in a global company and/or automotive experience is a plus
- Experience with SAP and Agile a plus
- Strong communication skills in order to influence, interact, negotiate, and drive resolution to tasks and deliverables
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Certain knowledge in electronic manufacturing
- Able to multi-task across different assignments and scope of tasks
- Personable and able to work independently
- A team player that should be able to adapt the change & willing to take new challenges as they arise
- Ability to negotiate with commercial insight and knowledge of cost structure
See more open positions and apply