- Deal with any issues on order delivery and production execution. Responsible to provide enough detail on the issue, scope, extent of business impact to support effective resolutions. Drive production plan when daceing any allocation situation, EOL, PCN or new project cases.
- Define the forecast to any CM partner to secure Rolling Wireless’s revenue and On-Time-Deliveries while maintaining inventories under control
- Manage weekly and daily business contingency plan. Resposible for the daily order shipment report.
- Monitor monthly inventories and related costs claims
- Active participant in ECO/LTB processes, coordinating any decision-making on any LTB situation and the implementation of any ECO impacting materials
- Implement any new supply chain process with respect to ODM management and any new business model
- Track plan versus actual on a weekly and monthly basis. Monitor the weekly to weekly changes.
- Take in the IT testing of related system within scope of his/her responsibility area
- Manage system for PO/SO creation, follow up and issue solutions
- Manage PO payment on schedule
The position’s responsibilities may not only limit to the above listed. This JD is only to reflect the basic job requirements, if the working environment changes, Rolling reserved the right to change job content and require the employee to perform other duties if needed
College background or above
- 3+ years of manufacturing production/operations, supply chain management experience is required
- Knowledge of engineering change mangement and EOL control
- Able to multi-task, practices continuous improvement, and is detail oriented
- Experience in using related system software （SAP PP, MM, WM, Office, Agile, etc…）
- Experience in High Technology products as well as global experience with import/export compliance and product classifications
- Strong sense of responsibility, could work under high pressure
- Good communication and presentation skills both in Chinese and English.
See more open positions and apply