Key Account Manager Korea
As a member of the sales team, based in Korea, the Key Account Manager is accountable for defining with supervisors a clear and adapted sales strategy, capitalizing on and building up solid customer relationship in particular with the key accounts in the region (car OEMs and Tier 1s), and delivering satisfactory results to both our customers and the Company.
- Make thorough analyses of market trends, drivers for business growth and key actors/partners. Define with all internal stakeholders the sales strategy based on the market needs and Rolling Wireless’s offerings. Assess business opportunities and set up the priorities given to the good business;
- Capitalize on and improve the solid relationships with key existing customers and partners, and develop the new customer base and the eco-system contributing to business growth;
- Advocate for Rolling Wireless's leading position in the auto industry and its smart module approach to create value for customers; engage aggressively customers and partners in the profitable business;
- Develop, mobilize and coordinate favorably all internal resources to support product development and business engagements. Work closely with the project team (Product Marketing, PLM, Technical support, Quality Assurance…) and drive deliverables and customer satisfaction with the support of the Customer Project Manager (CPM);
- Maintain efficiently the reporting system and keep the action item execution tracker updated and followed up.
- Own and efficiently manage with the Sales Ops team forecasts and deliveries in order to mitigate risks and secure deliverables.
Engineering school preferred
- Proven sales record in the Electronics, IoT or Automotive industry in Korea
- 5 to 10 years experience Sales / Account Management in Electronics, IoT or Automotive
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written in both Korean and English)
- Ability to promote and sell electronics / telecom / software
- Ability to travel as needed
See more open positions and apply