General Ledger Accountant
Rolling Wireless is an international company with 20+ years of experience in developing cellular modems and software for the automotive market. We are worldwide the largest 2nd Tier supplier of cellular modems to the automotive industry.
Working at Rolling Wireless is joining a multicultural team at a high-growth organisation.
We are hiring a General Ledger Accountant in Shenzhen.
Key Accountabilities / Statement of Work
- Responsible for general ledger accounting of subsidiaries, review and summarize financial data of each subsidiary, and prepare each individual financial statement and consolidated statement
- Guide the overall financial accounting work of each subsidiary and establish a standard and efficient financial accounting system
- Cooperate with the financial management department for data reconciliation, analyze discrepancies and improve the process
- Participate in the process to draft company's financial and accounting policies, design internal control processes, and follow up on the implementation and progress of the company's existing projects
- Other projects as assigned
- Bachelor's degree (full-time) or above in accounting related majors
- 3+ years working experience. Familiar with Chinese GAAP and IFRS. Experienced in preparing individual and consolidated financial statements
Required Skills and Competencies
- Familiar with Excel and other office software’s, SAP experience preferred
- Good communication and coordination skills, detail oriented, analytical and works well in team settings
- Work well in both Chinese and English
Employment typeApply now →
See more open positions and apply