Firmware Engineer (BSP)
Rolling Wireless is an international company with 20+ years of experience in developing cellular modems and software for automotive market. We are worldwide the largest 2nd Tier supplier of cellular modems to the automotive industry.
Working at Rolling Wireless is joining a multicultural team at a high growth organization.
We are hiring Firmware Engineers based in Shenzhen.
Development BSP-related features (I2C/UART/GPIO/MIPI/USB/SPI/SDIO/I2S/PCM/Ethernet/Reliability feature…) for Rolling Auto module development.
- Follow Rolling coding standard and deliver high-quality C code
- Apply common debugging tools (GDB/KDB/QXDM/QPST…) to debug the issues in BSP feature development
- Design comprehensive unitary test cases for BSP related features and ensure the features pass the unitary test cases
- Troubleshooting in some critical technical issues
BSEE/CS is mandatory, MS is preferable
- At least 1-3 years’ work experience in embedded Linux device driver development or embedded software development
- Hands-on experience in embedded Linux software development/debugging method
- Hands-on experience in embedded software development/debugging method and tools
- Good skills in C programming Language
- Familiarity with ARM architecture and ARM assembler
- Familiarity with the theory of Real-time operation system, strong working knowledge of multi-thread programming
- Proactive working attitude. Being able to work well both independently and in a group
The position is located in Shenzhen, China
See more open positions and apply