Rolling Wireless is an international company with 20+ years of experience in developing cellular modems and software for automotive market. We are worldwide the largest 2nd Tier supplier of cellular modems to the automotive industry.
Working at Rolling Wireless is joining a multicultural team at a high-growth organisation.
We are hiring a Commodity Manager in Shenzhen.
This position reports to the Director of Purchasing and is based in Shenzhen.
- Commodity Manager for critical commodities: Chipsets, memory, PA, PCB, Shielding and other unique materials
- Owns the component pricing and supplier annual/quarterly cost negotiation
- Specifically owns chipset pricing and rebate tracking, works closely with finance and PLM, Product Marketing on chipset RFQs
- Owns supplier relationships, contracts and commodity strategy
- Support Project Sourcing Manager to ensure timely RFQ response, component/supplier selection, CBOM optimization
- Supports shortage escalation
Bachelor degree or above in engineering or business
- Commodity management experience
- Commodity knowledge of chipsets, IC, PA and PCB
- Knowledge in component manufacturing process and cost structure
- 5+ years experience working in electronics manufacturing and production purchasing
- Experience in cost negotiation, commodity strategy management
- Experience of supplier relationship management
- Experience of working in a global company and/or automotive experience is a plus
- Experience with SAP and Agile is a plus
- Strong communication skills in order to influence, interact, negotiate, and drive resolution to tasks and deliverables
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Able to multi-task across different assignments and scope of tasks.
- Personable and able to work independently
- A team player that should be able to adapt the change & willing to take new challenges as they arise
See more open positions and apply