Business Developer and Account Manager, Central Europe
As a member of the sales team, based in Europe, the Business Developer is accountable for defining with supervisors a clear and adapted sales strategy, capitalizing on and building up solid customer relationship in particular with the key accounts in the region (car OEMs and Tier 1s), and delivering satisfactory results to both our customers and the Company.
- Make thorough analyses of market trends, drivers for business growth and key actors/partners. Define with all internal stakeholders the sales strategy based on the market needs and Rolling Wireless’s offerings. Assess business opportunities and set up the priorities given to the good business;
- Capitalize on and improve the solid relationships with key existing customers and partners, and develop the new customer base and the eco-system contributing to business growth;
- Advocate for Rolling Wireless's leading position in the auto industry and its smart module approach to create value for customers; engage aggressively customers and partners in the profitable business;
- Develop, mobilize and coordinate favorably all internal resources to support product development and business engagements. Work closely with the project team (Product Marketing, PLM, Technical support, Quality Assurance…) and drive deliverables and customer satisfaction with the support of the Customer Project Manager (CPM);
- Maintain efficiently the reporting system and keep the action item execution tracker updated and followed up.
- Engineering school preferred, able to promote and sell electronics / telecom / software
- A graduate degree in wireless/EE is preferable, but not a must with 10 years’ experience in the auto industry
- Applied previous knowledge of the automotive industry and eco-system
- Strong relationships with car OEMs and other stakeholders (T1, carriers...)
- Technical familiarity with automotive requirements (standards, specs…) and wireless technologies
- Proven sales record in the automotive industry in Europe
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written in both German and English, Italian or German would be a plus) and account management
- Ability to travel as needed
See more open positions and apply