The RN91xx module delivers global coverage for 5G Rel15. It supports SA/NSA network architectures and provides C-V2X (modem) and DSDA features.
RN91xx supports 5G sub-6 bands, LTE-FDD, LTE-TDD, WCDMA and 2G, covering worldwide networks with 3 regional variants (NA, EU, and CHN-JP), with optional support for C-V2X (PC5) and DSDA functions.
RN91xx provides a smart solution which enables automotive OEMs and Tier 1 suppliers to build a Linux-based connectivity and telematics control unit using a single module. Delivering up to 2.4Gbps download throughput, it comes with a dedicated application processor running an open-source Linux based platform (Legato).
It includes an MF-GNSS receiver, a C-V2X modem, security features and reduces system complexity with its established automotive-grade certifications, quality processes, and tolerance to extreme operating environments and temperatures.
- 5G NR: 3GPP 5G Rel15
- LTE: 3GPP Rel15
- C-V2X: 3GPP Rel15 (PC5)
- USB 3.1 Gen2 / USB 2.0, UART (High Speed), PCIe 3.0 (2 lanes) , RGMII (support PTP, eAVB ready)
- Digital: SPI, I2C, SDIO, GPIOs
- Audio: PCM, I²S
- -40°C to +95°C (operating class A)***
- -40°C to +105°C (operating class B)***
- up to 105°C for eCall
- Automotive-grade manufacturing (IATF 16949:2016 certified)
- Automotive quality processes (PPAP, 8D, PCN, FA, ...)
- Reliable in extreme operating environments
- SF/MF-GNSS (GPS, Glonass, Galileo, BeiDou, QZSS**) (L1 or L1+L5)
- Multicore Architecture: ARM Cortex-A7 (1.5GHz) application core dedicated to customer
- Legato®: Open application framework based on Linux
- Echo cancellation, Noise Reduction