The AR758x 4G LTE (Cat 4) module enables automotive OEMs and Tier 1 suppliers to build a Linux-based telematics control unit using a single module.
Delivering up to 150 Mbps download speed, this LTE Cat-4 module offers an application processor running the open source Linux-based Legato® platform. This AR Series module includes a GNSS receiver and provides a secure device-to-cloud architecture, reducing the risk and system complexity with its established automotive-grade certifications, quality processes, and tolerance to extreme operating environments and temperatures.
- AR7582 (NAM)
- AR7584 (EMEA)
- AR7586 (China)
- AR7588 (Rest of the World)
- Link: USB, HSIC, UART, SGMII
- Digital: SPI, I2C, GPIOs, Int, SDIO
- Audio: Digital
- -40°C to +85°C
- eCall up to 105°C
- Legato®: Open application framework based on Linux
- Automotive-grade manufacturing (IATF 16949:2016 certified)
- Automotive quality processes (PPAP, 8D, PCN, FA, ...)
- Reliable in extreme operating environments
- GNSS (GPS, Glonass, Galileo, BeiDou)
- Multicore Architecture: ARM Cortex-A7 (1.2GHz) application core dedicated to customer
- Advanced voice quality according ITU P.1140
The AR Series development kit provides all the interfaces, tools and accessories you need to test concepts, deliver prototypes and develop software with the AR Series modules.
The included carrier board with a sarcophagus socket offers great flexibility in prototyping and configuration.
The development kit comes with several accessories, including power supply, cellular and GNSS antennas, phone handset, USB and UART cables, and an Ethernet port if supported by the module.